Detroit Voltage operates under strong values and we aim to exceed customers’ needs and expectations. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our customers begins on the first day of contact and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work.
This approach and commitment extend to our team. When you sign on to Detroit Voltage you are joining a team committed to open communication and working together. We believe that great teams do great work and we are looking for electricians who have room in their schedule to do consistent work.
Below you will find the minimum requirements we are looking for. If you feel you meet these requirements, please fill in the form and let us know you are ready to get to work.
- Licensed Electrician
- Familiarity with a wide variety of electrical field materials, construction methods, and local electrical codes
- Able to read blueprint and contracts
- Experience in service electrical work preferred.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and self-motivated
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Transportation (Required)